There is no shortage of angel investor events in Colorado this fall, so mark your calendars! Note: Deadlines for early bird pricing and applications to present are approaching, so get on it!
- Private Equity Fund Showcase, September 7th. The fund line up is already set up, but there are still a few spots open for investors to attend.
- Open Angel Forum, September 20th. Still looking for companies and angels to apply to attend. Deadline for entrepreneurs is September 4th. Software/techstars-like companies do best here.
- The AMI Conference, Colorado Springs, October 4th. Registration for investors is still open.
- The Colorado Capital Conference. Denver, October 8th and 9th. Put on by the Rockies Venture Club. Early bird pricing still available and entrepreneur applications still “technically” accepted.
- The Clean Tech Open. Denver, October 11th. Presenters already chosen. Registration for attendees still open.
- NREL Industry Growth Forum, Denver, October 23-24. Companies already chosen. Registration for attendees still open.
Any more to add? And can we not schedule so many events on top of each other next year????