If you are looking for angel investors or promising entrepreneurs to invest in, there are a few great Colorado events coming up!
The Impact Angel Group’s next outdoor learning event will take place on July 18th:
Ask an Angel Investor
Thursday, July 18, 2013 – 9:15am – 10:15am (followed by an optional, informal walk-and-learn along the creek from 10:15 to 11:15am) Sign up.
Are you considering becoming an angel investor or looking for angel investors to fund your business? Join a group of local angels for a moderated and interactive Q and A session outdoors in Central Park in Downtown Boulder. Topics will include:
- How these local angel investors find and choose potential investments
- Why they chose their current investments
- The hard lessons they learned from prior investments
- How they find and identify all-star startup teams
- The investment term they do and don’t consider
And here are five more great events! NOTE: If you sign up, please tell them that the Impact Angel Group sent you.
- The Unreasonable Institute Funder Boot Camp + Investor Days, Boulder, CO, July 9th – 12th, 2013
- The Telluride Venture Accelerator Demo Day, Telluride, CO, July 15th, 2013
- Techstars Boulder Demo Day, Boulder, CO, August 8th, 2013. Accredited investors can sign up to join as an investor by emailing eugene.wan at techstars dot com.
- COIN’s Innovation Summit and Glorious Failure Contest, Denver, CO, August 28th – 29th, 2013 (APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO PRESENT IS JULY 3)
- Rocky Mountain Life Science Investor & Partnering Conference, Denver, CO, September 18th -19th, 2013 (APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ENTREPRENEURS TO PRESENT JULY 12)
Hope to see you there!!