The sun is finally shining and the long and expensive clean up from the Colorado Flood has begun. While an outpouring of philanthropic and federal and state support has already been making headway, it will likely not be enough to rebuild our community and individuals and businesses will be asked to help. The Impact Angel Group is committed to doing so and we’d like to invite other angel investors to join us. Our group exists to make a positive impact in our community and we’d like to do exactly that.
Calling entrepreneurs and home business owners, we’re looking to invest in:
Boulder County homes and businesses in need of capital for repairs.
The group is currently conducting a survey to assess potential opportunities for angel investors to provide financial support for the repair of homes and businesses within Boulder County.
Home and business owners in need of financial assistance who:
- Are located in Boulder County
- Did not have flood insurance prior to 9/9/2013
- Have solicited a quote(s) from professional service provider(s) to complete repairs needed
Are invited to complete this survey.
Colorado-based startup companies addressing flood recovery relief or disaster prevention. We will be accepting proposals from any Colorado-based startup that meets the Impact Angel Group investment criteria with plans to address flood recovery efforts or prevent disasters like this from occurring in the future.
This could include two kinds of startups:
1) Startups with a product or service specifically designed for flood recovery or disaster prevention (i.e.:disaster alert software, mold removal technologies, climate change preventing technologies)
2) Startups seeking angel funding that will commit to providing assistance for flood relief victims (i.e.: offering a percentage of sales to a flood relief fund, providing free services to businesses hit hard by the flood)
Startups committed to flood recovery and prevention can apply for funding here.