Becoming an Impact Angel Group member is a great way to connect to the Colorado angel investing community.
Membership Benefits: The Impact Angel Group holds several events and refers opportunities to its members on an ongoing, as available basis. At a minimum, the following member benefits will be provided:
- Member Meetings: The Impact Angel Group will hold at least five member meetings per year at which information will be shared regarding investment candidate companies presented by the Impact Angel Group or by its members.
- Notification of Potential Investments: The Impact Angel Group will send email notices to alert members of any of the investments the organization is considering.
Membership Requirements: To become an Impact Angel Group member, one must:
- Qualify as an accredited investor.
- Aspire to invest at least $10,000 per calendar year in an investment opportunity presented by the Impact Angel Group. For the first year of membership, a pledge to invest $10,000 in any opportunity presented to the group is required. For the second year of membership, an investment of $10,000 into the annual Impact Angel Group fund is required.
- Pay a $2000 annual membership fee
For more details about the group’s structure and criteria, view the Impact Angel Group Membership Agreement.