Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: angel investors
Calling all entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and startup community members planning to make a donation to support Colorado Flood recovery — Please make your donations through the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO) so we can track our startup community … Continue reading
Today we have a post from our deal flow manager, Sheila Lamont. At the last two of our Summer Learning Series events, some angel investors shared their own perspectives and experiences. Surprisingly enough, the advice seemed to circle back to … Continue reading