Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: boulder flood
Calling all entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and startup community members planning to make a donation to support Colorado Flood recovery — Please make your donations through the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO) so we can track our startup community … Continue reading
This flood has made us so humbled to be a part of the Colorado Startup Community. We’ve received hundreds of personal offers to help from our investor members, investees, mentors, and more, but the most touching have been the offers … Continue reading
Our thoughts are with the entrepreneurs, investors, startup community members and thousands of other people who have been affected by the flood in Colorado. The Impact Angel Group would like to help and is conducting a survey to figure out … Continue reading
Our thoughts are with all of the victims of the 100-year Colorado Flood. Despite the overwhelming need and offers to help today, it is surprisingly hard to find a way to plug in or to find available resources for help. … Continue reading