Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: colorado startups
Need some last minute holiday shopping ideas? Check out these awesome products from Colorado-based angel investor-backed companies!
The Impact Angel Group, EKS&H, Rocky Mountain Innosphere and Impact HUB are joining forces to host “How to Avoid Future Financing Nightmares” on November 5th in Boulder. Date: November 5, 2013 Time: 10:30am – 12:30pm Location: Impact HUB – Boulder … Continue reading
Looking for ways to avoid the fiscal cliff??? The Rocky Mountain Innosphere has teamed up with the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado to form the Fund for Innovation. Since the Innosphere is both a 501(c)(3) organization and located in a … Continue reading