Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: social entrepreneurship
I attended the Impact Investing Collaboratory in Boulder last week and the keynote speaker was Kimbal Musk — serial entrepreneur (first company Zip2, was acquired by Compaq in 1999) and investor/advisor in companies like PayPal (acquired by Ebay), Tesla Motors (Publicly listed: … Continue reading →