Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: social impact investing
With less than 4 hours until 2013, I thought it would make sense to reflect on the first year of Impact Angel Group existence. Since our inception 11 months ago, we’ve: Reviewed 502 executive summaries Met with 242 angel investors Made … Continue reading →
Interested in making a difference and realizing a financial return? The impact investing industry is expected to reach over 500 billion in assets within the next decade and many innovative social impact funds are based right here in Colorado. Join … Continue reading →
A lot of impact investors feel they are somehow being selfish if they focus too much on their financial return, but we don’t think it’s selfish at all. In fact, at the Impact Angel Group, we think it’s exactly the … Continue reading →
So, I’ve been spending a lot of time trying to understand and create my own definition of social impact, and I’ve come to an interesting conclusion. I think it’s a terrible idea to brand yourself as an investor or your … Continue reading →
When you are looking for more than just a financial return, it can be difficult to define and measure success. Luckily, there are some very smart people trying to create standard social impact investing measurements, but in the meantime, this … Continue reading →