Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: social impact
A lot of impact investors feel they are somehow being selfish if they focus too much on their financial return, but we don’t think it’s selfish at all. In fact, at the Impact Angel Group, we think it’s exactly the … Continue reading →
When you are looking for more than just a financial return, it can be difficult to define and measure success. Luckily, there are some very smart people trying to create standard social impact investing measurements, but in the meantime, this … Continue reading →