Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: startups
Calling all entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and startup community members planning to make a donation to support Colorado Flood recovery — Please make your donations through the Entrepreneurs Foundation of Colorado (EFCO) so we can track our startup community … Continue reading
I’m heading to Telluride this week to speak at the new Telluride Venture Accelerator and I was asked to talk about what angels want to see in an investor pitch. After thinking about it, I realized I wasn’t completely sure. … Continue reading