Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: women angel investment
Today we have a guest post from one of our favorite entrepreneurs, Leslie Kimerling, co-founder and CEO of Double Helix LLC, a nano-optics company bringing 3D and super-resolution imaging technologies to the bioscience and advanced industries markets. Leslie attended a … Continue reading →