Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Author Archives: Sheila Lamont
The Impact Angel Group recently held an event at the Impact HUB for angel investors entitled “Managing Your Personal and Tax Liability”. We received some great advice from Jeremy Wilson of EKS&H and Laurel Durham and Mark Weakley of Bryan … Continue reading
Today we have a post from our deal flow manager, Sheila Lamont. At the last two of our Summer Learning Series events, some angel investors shared their own perspectives and experiences. Surprisingly enough, the advice seemed to circle back to … Continue reading