I am thrilled to announce that the Impact Angel Group is going to become a part of Investors’ Circle (IC), the largest and most active early-stage impact investing network in the world. This change will connect our nearly 50 Impact Angel Group members and our network of entrepreneurs to a robust impact investing organization. Nationally, IC has propelled over $185 million into more than 285 enterprises dedicated to improving the environment, education, health, and community. By creating the IC Colorado Local Network, we can connect Colorado angel investors to high-quality deal flow and entrepreneurs to significant sources of capital. Continue reading
Subscribe to blog via email
Fri10Oct201410:30 am to 12:00 pm
Fri10Oct20143:00 pm to 4:30 PM
Fri14Nov20143:00 pm to 4:30 PM
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
- Expanding Our Geographic Reach to Focus on High-Impact Investments