Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Author Archives: Elizabeth Kraus
The Impact Angel Group is now part of Investors’ Circle (IC), the largest and most active early-stage impact investing network in the world. IC has propelled over $185 million into more than 285 enterprises dedicated to improving the environment, education, … Continue reading
Recently, at a Boulder City Council meeting regarding local challenges with affordable housing, Councilman Macon Cowles said Boulder’s startup economy brought a lot of very highly-paid white men to the city, and they were pricing out families and others. He … Continue reading
Most angel investors will tell you that the team is the most important thing to consider when vetting an angel investment. As David Cohen says, “At Techstars, we look at five things: team, team, team, market and idea in that … Continue reading
Angel investment is a critical part of many startups’ success, but if not done properly, the terms and structure of early investments can cause major headaches for future investment rounds and acquisitions. Join an interactive panel of legal and accounting … Continue reading
When I first started angel investing, John Ives from Tahoma Ventures took the time to meet me for coffee to welcome me into the angel community. He spent over an hour with me to kindly answer my newbie angel questions … Continue reading