Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: boulder
Recently, at a Boulder City Council meeting regarding local challenges with affordable housing, Councilman Macon Cowles said Boulder’s startup economy brought a lot of very highly-paid white men to the city, and they were pricing out families and others. He … Continue reading
Hello all. Just a quick note to remind you that we have an Angel Investor / Entrepreneur Hike scheduled for tomorrow at 3pm. It’s supposed to be sunny and 42 degrees, a big improvement from the -12 degrees we saw … Continue reading
Our next outdoor learning series event is coming up next Thursday, August 15th and we have some other great angel investing events planned for the coming months. Check it out! Next Upcoming Event: Angel Investor/Entrepreneur Outdoor Learning Series: What to … Continue reading
Hello all. The sun is shining and it’s a perfect time of year to get outside! The Impact Angel Group is partnering with Take it OUT! Fitness to encourage Colorado entrepreneurs and angel investors to get out of the office and find time … Continue reading
The snow is finally melted and The Impact Angel Group is gearing up for a summer of jam-packed events for both entrepreneurs and angel investors. You can subscribe to our blog or check out our events page to stay informed, but here is … Continue reading