Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Category Archives: Clean Tech Investing
Looking for ways to avoid the fiscal cliff??? The Rocky Mountain Innosphere has teamed up with the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado to form the Fund for Innovation. Since the Innosphere is both a 501(c)(3) organization and located in a … Continue reading
In the past couple of months, I’ve read about a hundred clean tech business plans and I, like many others, have come to the conclusion that there is no shortage of brilliant clean tech ideas, but there IS a shortage … Continue reading
Are you a clean tech entrepreneur or investor? Rice University’s 10th Annual Energy and Clean Tech Venture Forum is accepting applications from early stage companies to present at their event on September 13, 2012. Five companies will be selected to … Continue reading