The snow is finally melted and The Impact Angel Group is gearing up for a summer of jam-packed events for both entrepreneurs and angel investors. You can subscribe to our blog or check out our events page to stay informed, but here is just a sample of the fun things we have planned:
- Boulder Startup Week Events: We are hosting two events for Boulder Startup Week – How to Find the Right Angel Investment or Investor and Hike with an Angel Investor on Friday, May 17. **Note: If either of these are sold out, just sign up for the wait list and plan to attend. We’re releasing more tickets very soon.
- Six-Month Training Program: Learn How to Become an Angel Investor: We’ve launched an educational series for new and aspiring angel investors that will run from June 4th – December 6th. I wrote all about it in my last post, but since then, we’ve announced some great mentors and presenters for the program. Sign up.
- One-on-One Guidance Sessions for Entrepreneurs and Investors: The Impact Angel Group is now offering guidance sessions for both angel investors and entrepreneurs. These one-hour sessions are hosted by Elizabeth Kraus, a local entrepreneur and angel investor, and Sheila Lamont, a former attorney and the director of deal flow for the Impact Angel Group. Click here for more information, dates, times and registration. **See when and why we charge for these sessions.
- Summer Outdoor Entrepreneur/Investor Learning Series: The Impact Angel Group is partnering with Take it OUT! Fitness to encourage Boulder entrepreneurs to get out of the office and find time to exercise! These one-hour outdoor sit-down sessions will take place in Central Park in downtown Boulder and will be followed by an optional one-hour walk to continue the discussion. The first event is May 22! Find out more.
- Monthly Active Entrepreneur/Investor Hikes: Impact Angel Group co-founder, Elizabeth Kraus, leads hikes for entrepreneurs and investors on the second Friday of each month. The group usually chooses a mellow trail and hikes for about 90 minutes. All abilities are welcome. Sign up.
If you’d like to stay informed of more fun-filled angel events to follow, subscribe to our blog. Hope to see you soon!