Subscribe to blog via email
- Interested in the Impact Angel Group? Contact Investors’ Circle
- Breaking News: The Impact Angel Group is Becoming Part of Investors’ Circle
- Does the Startup Community Only Benefit Rich White Men?
- How Do You Know if a Startup Team is Investment Worthy?
- Entrepreneur/Angel Investor Education Event: Avoiding Future Financing Nightmares on 8/21
Tag Archives: 506(c)
On September 23, 2013, the SEC lifted the ban on general solicitation for startups raising money from angel investors under Regulation D Rule 506(c). This may seem like a good thing, but the devil is certainly in the details. The … Continue reading →